TEAM BUILDING CLASSES
The most successful business environments encourage their colleagues to work together in order to help reach a company’s goals. Employers are always looking for ways to promote better communication and collaboration among co-workers. Preparing a meal together can be a unique team building exercise. It’s an effective way to strengthen relationships in a fun and relaxed environment. Activity followed by dialogue and conversation – it’s a recipe for success!
A cooking class provides an opportunity for employees to learn more about their work styles in a different setting. “There are some that direct, some that take charge, some that chop, some that like to clean; who are those people?
My Team Building Classes Provide
- A hands-on cooking class and meal for your team on my premises, that will bring everyone together to experience an enjoyable off-site activity, that is enriching, fun, and a metaphor for a successful commercial kitchen: No one is done until everyone is done. Cooking class and games portion will last over two hours, followed by a sit-down meal; in total, over a three hour experience.
- A customized class menu in the exciting global cuisine of your choice: Cuisine: Chinese, Italian, Latin & Caribbean, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Thai, Vietnamese.
- Two games: Name That Spice! and a Culinary Jeopardy game with prizes for winners.
- The opportunity for your team members to learn time and money-saving tips, culinary techniques together, and follow recipes to create delicious food.
- Your team with the time to sit down together and enjoy their shared accomplishments. Cook, Laugh, Eat!
I Take Care Of The Details
- Menu planning and shopping for all of the ingredients.
- All of the equipment and supplies arranged into an organized workspace.
- A Welcome Snack and beverage will be waiting for your group when they arrive. All occasions will be recognized; birthdays, employee anniversary, etc.
- All recipes prepared will be emailed to Client the day after class.
- If Client would like to BYOB, you may enjoy with the meal portion of class, once class portion has concluded. Chef Alice will recommend the perfect pairings.
Pricing: Up to 12 Attendees – $75.00 per person
13 to 18 Attendees – $65.00 per person
Let’s talk about your team building class!
Team building inquiry with Chef Alice
Prices for team building can be found here. Please fill out the form to request a free quote. You may select from one of the menus listed below, or let Chef Alice email you a few customized seasonal menus in the cuisine of your choice. Cooking demonstration will last approximately 90 minutes. While everyone is enjoying samples of prepared items, Chef Alice will answer cooking and food-related questions.
Let’s Get Cooking!
The following is a list of clients whom have worked with chef Alice in creating memorable team building experiences.
- Benner Dental
- Benefit Mall
- Chase Bank, Coral Springs
- Cordis Corporation
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Dream University
- Eagles Haven
- Fogel Law Group
- Geo Group
- Great Wolf Lodge
- Hampton Inn
- HCA Healthcare
- Health Monitor
- JM Family Enterprise
- Johnson & Johnson
- Luxe Magazine
- MCNA Dental
- MDD Forensic Accountants
- Merck & Company
- Nova Southeastern University
- RA Holdings, Inc.
- Searcey, Denny, Scarola, Barnhart & Shipley
- Transt Holidays USA
- Twin Labs
- University of Scranton
- Valley Forge Fabrics
- Wilkes University
- Whole Foods
- Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Public Cooking Classes
What is the Pricing for Team Building Classes?
Up to 12 Attendees – $75.00 per person
13 to 18 Attendees – $65.00 per person
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
Private Events Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you cancel 14 days or more prior to the event, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel for any reason within 14 days of the private event, 50% of any monies paid is forfeited. When a refund is granted, monies will be refunded within 7 days of the request. Send your refund request to email@example.com.
Refunds can only be made in the same method as originally paid, whether, check, credit card or gift certificate.
What Meal Choices Are Available?
Client selects from a variety of topics
- Gluten Free Gourmet
- Quick & Easy Tapas
- Whole Grain Main Course Salads
Arugula, Avocado and Grapefruit Salad
Chicken Pot Pie
Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding
Mixed Baby Greens Salad with Green Beans, Goat Cheese & Candied Walnuts G, V
Fish in Papillote (Baked in Parchment) Provencal
Seasonal Fruit Clafoutis
Butter Chicken S
Indian Spice-Roasted Cauliflower G, S V,VN, GF
Spiced Basmati Rice
Shrikhand (Yogurt-Mango Dessert)
Arugula, Granny Smith and Gorgonzola Salad with Candied Walnuts
Chicken Pasta with Mushroom Marsala Sauce
Strawberry-Balsamic Sundaes with Pound Cake Croutons
Latin and Caribbean
Hearts of Palm, Tomato and Avocado Salad
Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin or Bone-In Chicken with Garlicky Green Mojo
Yucca with Caramelized Onions
Pineapple-Toasted Coconut Sundaes with Rum Caramel
Celery, Date & Toasted Walnut Salad
Greek Chicken (Bone-In) Pan Roast with Potatoes, Zucchini, Artichokes, Olives and Feta
Blueberry Tahini Yogurt Cake
Chicken Posole (Hominy)
Beef or Chicken Fajitas
Mexican Hot Fudge Sundaes
Green Mango Salad
Coconut-Red Curry Chicken and Vegetables
Jasmine White or Brown Rice
Bananas in Tapioca and Coconut Milk Sauce
Vietnamese Shrimp Summer Rolls
Chicken or Catfish in Caramel Sauce
Jasmine White or Brown Rice
Vietnamese Iced Coffee Sundaes
What should I bring? What does Alice Bring?
Chef Alice will provide
All ingredients, supplies and equipment necessary to perform demonstration.
Recipes sent via email to client for duplication.
Client will provide
Kitchen or meeting room.
Will I receive credit or any kind of certificate upon completion of a class?
The classes, although run professionally, are recreational in nature and are intended solely for the education and enjoyment of the students.
Free Recipes of the Week
Check out some of the food we’ve made.
Serves 4 canola or peanut oil for cooking 12 ounces top sirloin, semi frozen, cut in half crosswise and cut against the grain into thin strips 3 shallots thinly sliced 4 garlic cloves, minced and divided; set aside half for the stir fry sauce Sauce ¼ cup tamarind...
makes 6-8 pancakes Nuoc Cham ¼ cup fish sauce, I like Three Crabs Brand 3 tablespoons sugar 2 tablespoons white vinegar ¼ cup water 1 tablespoon Vietnamese chili paste with garlic (Huy Fong brand) or sambal oelek (Indonesian fresh ground chili sauce 1 clove garlic,...
Serves 6 as a tapa ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil 1 ½ lbs cod cut into one inch pieces Salt and freshly ground pepper 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained, squeezed of excess liquid and quartered 2 cloves garlic, minced 2 bay leaves ½...