Select a menu for your child’s age group. Menus may be customized to fit all diets.
Whether your budding chef’s cooking class is held in my kitchen or yours, we’ll take care of everything needed for their class; food, supplies, a healthy snack, beverage and recipes. Classes are hands-on, and centered on engaging them in a fun cooking experience in order to give them the skills they need in the kitchen, and to make informed choices around food, health and diet. You can expect all classes are delivered in a patient, fun and informative way, and are sure to keep young cooks focused. All kids and teen classes are privately booked for a minimum of four, and a maximum of eight children. Classes may be held in my kitchen or yours, for an additional fee for travel and set up.
AGES 5-7, $35 per child – 1 hour of hands-on class instruction.
- Mexican Fiesta: Guacamole-Yogurt Dip, Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas or Vegetable and Cheese Quesadillas, Creamy Salsa
- Diner Favorites: Asian Caramelized Meatballs, Roasted Broccoli “Trees”.
- Healthy Favorites: Crispy Chicken Tenders with Charred Broccoli
AGES 8-12, $45.00 per child – 1.5 hours of hands-on class instruction.
- Wrap and Roll: Sweet and Sour Chicken, Brown Rice, Fresh Pineapple Macerated in Ginger Syrup
- Mexican Fiesta: Guacamole-Yogurt Dip,Choose (1) Shrimp, Chicken or Grilled Tofu Tacos, Mexican Fudge Sundaes
- Grown-Up Kids Menu Japanese Turkey Burger Sliders with Miso-Ginger Mayo, Sweet Pickled Cucumber-Carrot, Sweet Potato Wedges
AGES 13-17, $55 per child – 2 hours of hands-on class instruction.
- Middle Eastern Hummus with Homemade Whole Wheat Pita Chips, Oven Baked Chicken & Veggie Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce, Fresh Fruit Macerated with Vanilla Bean-Mint Simple Syrup
- Mexican Guacamole with Assorted Dippers Chicken-Cheese or Vegetarian Mushroom, Zucchini and Cheese Enchiladas Mexican Hot Fudge Sundaes
- Wok n’ Roll Potstickers with Soy-Sesame Dipping Sauce Sweet n’ Sour Chicken, Brown Rice and Five Spice-Mint Macerated Fruit
- Vietnamese (a great choice for gluten free diets) Vegetable-Mango Summer Rolls – choice of Hoisin Peanut Sauce or Nuoc Cham (sweet and sour dipping sauce) Vietnamese Caramel Chicken Choice of Jasmine White or Brown Rice Vietnamese Coffee-Peanut Sundaes (may request without peanuts)