Kids & Teens Cooking Classes
Cook, Laugh, Eat
We’ll take care of everything needed for class; food, supplies, a healthy snack, beverage and recipes to be sent electronically the day after class. You can expect all classes to be delivered in a patient, fun and informative way, sure to keep young cooks focused.
Let’s talk about your cooking class!
Private cooking class for kids and teens!
Prices can be found here. Kids and Teens cooking classes are privately booked for a minimum of four, and a maximum of eight children, and include a sit-down meal consisting of their class creations! Please select a menu for your child’s age group. Menus can be customized to accommodate all diets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Private Class Info
What is the Pricing for Kids Cooking Classes?
AGES 5-7, $35 per child
Approximately 1 hour of hands-on class instruction, followed by meal.
AGES 8-12, $45.00 per child
Approximately 1.5 hours of hands-on class instruction, followed by meal.
AGES 13-17, $55 per child
Approximately 2 hours of hands-on class instruction, followed by meal.
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
Private Events Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you cancel 14 days or more prior to the event, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel for any reason within 14 days of the private event, 50% of any monies paid is forfeited. When a refund is granted, monies will be refunded within 7 days of the request. Send your refund request to email@example.com.
Refunds can only be made in the same method as originally paid, whether, check, credit card or gift certificate.
What Menu Choices Are Available?
- Mexican Fiesta: Guacamole-Yogurt Dip, Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas or Vegetable and Cheese Quesadillas, Creamy Salsa
- Diner Favorites: Mini Meatloaves, Roasted Broccoli “Trees”.
- Healthy Favorites: Crispy Chicken Tenders with Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Wrap and Roll: Sweet and Sour Chicken, Brown Rice, Fresh Pineapple Macerated in Ginger Syrup
- Mexican Fiesta: Guacamole-Yogurt Dip,Choose (1) Shrimp, Chicken or Grilled Tofu Tacos, Mexican Fudge Sundaes
- Grown-Up Kids Menu Japanese Turkey Burger Sliders with Miso-Ginger Mayo, Sweet Pickled Cucumber-Carrot, Sweet Potato Wedges
- Mexican Guacamole Yogurt Dip with Chips, Beef or Chicken Fajitas, Mexican Hot Fudge Sundaes
- Wok n’ Roll Pork or Chicken Pot Stickers with Soy-Sesame Dipping Sauce Sweet n’ Sour Chicken, Brown Rice,
- Vietnamese (Perfect for gluten free diets) Vegetable Summer Rolls – choice of Hoisin Peanut Sauce or Nuoc Cham (sweet and sour dipping sauce) Vietnamese Caramel Chicken Choice of Jasmine White or Brown Rice Vietnamese Coffee-Peanut Sundaes (may request without peanuts)
Will I receive credit or any kind of certificate upon completion of a class?
The classes, although run professionally, are recreational in nature and are intended solely for the education and enjoyment of the students.
Have a look at what we cook up during our classes
Serves 4 canola or peanut oil for cooking 12 ounces top sirloin, semi frozen, cut in half crosswise and cut against the grain into thin strips 3 shallots thinly sliced 4 garlic cloves, minced and divided; set aside half for the stir fry sauce Sauce ¼ cup tamarind...
makes 6-8 pancakes Nuoc Cham ¼ cup fish sauce, I like Three Crabs Brand 3 tablespoons sugar 2 tablespoons white vinegar ¼ cup water 1 tablespoon Vietnamese chili paste with garlic (Huy Fong brand) or sambal oelek (Indonesian fresh ground chili sauce 1 clove garlic,...
Serves 6 as a tapa ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil 1 ½ lbs cod cut into one inch pieces Salt and freshly ground pepper 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained, squeezed of excess liquid and quartered 2 cloves garlic, minced 2 bay leaves ½...